Corporate social responsibility (CSR) has always been important to the team at American Outback Adventures & Events. Over the years, our company has been involved in giving back in a variety of ways, from our philanthropic team building activities, to our charitable program, Outback Cares.
After formally starting in 2002, Outback Cares has continued to evolve, and our team is excited to announce the addition of five new initiatives to the program.
American Outback Adventures & Events now offers our customers free team building activities for charitable causes, as well as four new annual philanthropic initiatives for our team members to take part in.
Below is a summary of the five additions to our Outback Cares program.
1. Free team building activities for our customers’ fundraising initiatives, such as silent auctions, open houses, or raffles, for causes across North America
2. Company-sponsored volunteer days for American Outback Adventures & Events team members at the Boys and Girls Club and the Harvest Project
3. A beach cleanup, where our team clears away garbage and debris from the shoreline by our head office
4. Supporting entrepreneurship with monetary credits for each employee at American Outback Adventures & Events to spend on Kiva, a micro-loan site for small business owners around the world
5. Seasonal giving, where our group competes in teams to collect the most non-perishable items to donate to a local food bank around the holidays
Want to learn more about Outback Cares and find out if your organization qualifies for a free team building activity? Find out by getting in touch with your account manager, or calling us at 1-800-713-7238.